Was = £137.99
Now = £113.99
This is the Deuter Guide 45+ mountaineering backpack. Over the years, the Deuter Guide range has set the benchmark for mountain and hiking backpacks and has become THE indispensable companion for mountain expeditions.
Specially designed for hikers and mountaineers who like pushing their limits, this rucksack is designed to go the distance and has become a benchmark of excellent quality. This robust, heavy deuter-y (get it?) backpack is extremely practical and carries your gear and hardware. The streamline, snug fitting design and ergonomic Vari Flex hip fins guarantee complete carry control, even in the harshest conditions.
DEUTER Alpine Back System
Two soft and padded strip cushions provide comfort through 'chimney' effect ventilation as well as providing stability and weight distribution.
Breathable 3D Airmesh used on all points of contact for durability and comfort.
3D Airmesh also lines back straps which serves to maximise comfort.
Adjustable shoulder straps and hip fins make it possible to adapt according to the terrain. Loose adjustments = more ventilation and mobility; tighter adjustments = a more compact fit increase control.
Aluminium X-frame provides fantastic weight carrying ability and flexibility.
Anatomic hip belt for comfort, flexibility and weight transfer
Rise, Freerider Pro & Guide: Pivoting Vari Flex hip fins smoothly adapt to complex body movements, the result being even distribution of weight, freedom of movement and minimised fatigue. Hip fins and waist belt are removable for weight adjustment.
Cruise, Guide Lite & Rise: Flexible, tensioned Delrin® U-shaped frame provides stability and effective load transfer with little extra weight. It follows complex movements easily.
• Sleek removable multi-chamber aluminium X-frame.
• Special size adjustment for people from 170cm to 195cm in height.
• Vari Flex removable waist belt. Side zip on the compression bag, allowing access to buried items.
• Height adjustable lid with zipped pocket and interior valuables pocket.
• SOS label. Rope lashing strap (detachable).
• Compression straps which may be fastened over the middle of the pack.
• Many practical attachment options: reinforced ski attachment straps, ice-axe attachment, top lid attachment rings, loops for gear on waist belt. Guide 40+SL & 45+ have a separate bottom compartment.
• Removable sitting mat.
• Material: MacroLite/Duratex.
Weight: 1800 grams/3 lbs 15 oz.
Volume: 45 + 10 litres/2750+610 cubic inches.
Size: 74 x 34 x 24cm.