The Patagonia Women’s Torrentshell Jacket is a waterproof jacket that will keep you dry no matter what the weather is like outside - rain, sleet and snow are no match to this jacket!
The Torrentshell Jacket from Patagonia, thanks to its H2No® Performance Standard protection, provides the wearer with a durable, lightweight and versatile jacket that can be used for any number of activities, no matter the season or what state that water is. The Torrentshell is a 2.5-layer jacket, that puts to use a 100% recycled nylon face fabric, which has a waterproof and breathable barrier, as well as a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
There is a 2-way-adjustable hood, with a laminated visor, which can be rolled down or nicely stowed away a simplified cord-and-hook design. The Torrentshells zip has interior storm flaps and a minimalist design. There are vents under the arms, again with DWR-treated zippers and storm flaps. The neck area of the jacket is microfleece-lined, just to give you a little extra comfort, velcro wrists and a drawcord hem. And just to finish of this impressive list of features, the Torrentshell can be stuffed into one of two zippered handwarmer pockets.
- Hood adjustable in 2 places, with laminated visor that rolls up and packs away using a simplified system of cords and hooks
- Collar lined with micro-fleece for greater comfort and to boost the protection given by the waterproof, breathable membrane
- Front zip with discreetly-piped storm flaps inside and out which form a zip garage and protective lining at the chin
- Two zipped handwarmer pockets
- Underarm ventilation zips and exterior storm flap with piping
- Velcro fastening at wrists made from same fabric
- Drawcord at garment hem to protect you from the elements
- The jacket packs away into the handwarmer pocket, which has a loop for clip fastener
- External fabric H2No™ compliant: 100% recycled ripstop nylon 2.5 layers, 50 deniers, 98g/m²,
- Waterproof and breathable outer layer
- All zips treated with a long-lasting water-repellant finish (DWR)
- Bluesign™ certified material