The Trail Tall Tale - September - Results!

In this month's issue of Trail we've given you two bizarre hill stories: The Lion the Lamb and a Ladder, plus The Bracing Battle of Adam and Eve.

One of these unlikely events is the product of the Trail's over-active imagination, while the other is the gospel truth. But can you guess which is which?

If you haven't seen the issue yet, then you can read both stories by clicking HERE.

Once you've read, digested and considered the authenticity of these anecdotes, you can vote below on which you think is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, and which is pure, unadulterated codswallop.

We�ll announce the answer here on Friday 26th August

If you have your own true story that is almost too outrageous to be real, or a completely made up piece of fiction that has a faint but hollow ring of truth to it, email us at


The winner of our poll with 53% of the vote (yes, it was prey close) is The Lion the Lamb and the Ladder, but is it really the true story, or Trail's tall tale? In fact, the true story is...

The Lion the Lamb and the Ladder!

Well done to the 53% that got it right. There's another Trail Tall Tale in October's mag, out on 28th September. Plus, we'll be telling it again on LFTO, so there'll be the chance for the 47% to redeem themselves!

Good luck!