Named by the Guinness Book of Records as ‘the world’s greatest living explorer’, Sir Ranulph Fiennes has spent his life in pursuit of extreme adventure, risking life and limb in some of the most ambitious private expeditions ever undertaken.
In 'Living Dangerously', Sir Ranulph offers a personal journey through his life, from his early years to the present day. Both light-hearted and strikingly poignant, Living Dangerously spans Sir Ranulph’s childhood and school misdemeanours, his army life and early expeditions, right through the Transglobe Expedition to his current Global Reach Challenge - his goal to become the first person in the world to cross both polar ice caps and climb the highest mountain on each of the seven continents.
Sir Ranulph Fiennes’ many endeavours have pushed his endurance levels to the very limits, inspiring generations and making him a pioneer of exploration with an unparalleled story to tell.
- 06 July Snape Maltings Concert Hall | 01728 687110
- 12 July The New Theatre, Oxford | 0844 871 3020
- 15 July The Lowry, Salford Quays | 0843 208 6000
- 18 July Royal & Derngate, Northampton | 01604 624811
- 19 July The Leas Cliff Hall, Folkestone | 0844 871 3015
- 23 July The Richmond Theatre, Richmond | 0844 871 7651
- 24 July The Princess Theatre, Torquay | 0844 871 3023
- 25 July The Grand Opera House, York | 0844 871 3024
- 26 July Cambridge Corn Exchange | 01223 357851
- 27 July Usher Hall, Edinburgh | 0131 228 1155
- 30 July The Apex, Bury St Edmunds | 01284 758000
- 31 July Birmingham Town Hall | 0121 780 3333
Buy tickets at www.faneproductions.com/ranulphfiennes