The Rugged II Mountain Pants are ultra robust outdoor trousers by HAGLOFS with excellent breathability . The blend of materials used in the construction ensures protection against all kinds of bad weather.
This shade is standard length.
- Highly resistant to abrasion
- Elasticated waist with loops for a belt
- Zip fastener with button
- Reinforced at the knees/back of the legs and buttocks with nylon/polyamide stretch and a waterproof layer.
- Two ventilation slits along the thighs (situated to the back of the thighs)
- DWR treated
- Velcro adjustable straps at waist
- Six pockets: two hand pockets in the front; two zipped pockets on the thighs, with a mobile telephone compartment in the right hand pocket; one zipped back pocket
- Pre-formed knees for greater comfort and suppleness
- Adjustable leg hems and a hook for the laces
Waterproof rating: 15,000
Breathability: 15,000 g/m2/24 h
Average weight: 800 gr in Size L
- Climatic® 143 for men, 95% polyamide, 5% elasthane – 268gr/m²: robustly made, DWR treated, windproof and "quick-drying"
- Reinforcement: 92% polyamide, 8% elasthane, multi directional stretch, highly resistant to abrasion
- Inside: 100% polyester Weight: 415 gr/m2 Bluesign labelled
Spring/Summer 2016 Collection