he Patagonia Torrentshells walking trousers will not only keep you dry when there is a steady stream of water coming from the sky, but also when the heavens open and the full force of the storm hits your - and they do it with breathability and zero excess. These H2No® Performance Standard rain pants are made from 2.5-layer nylon ripstop (now 100% recycled) with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. They feature a simple pull-on style with an elastic drawcord waistband, articulated knees and water-resistant side zips that extend from cuff to thigh for easy pull-on over boots, while doubling as vents. With two zippered pockets (the pants stuff into the left pocket, with carabiner clip-in loop) and partly elasticized cuffs that adjust with a snap-tab closure. Features 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon face Pull-on elasticized waistband with internal drawcord Two zippered pockets have mesh pocket bags, storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers Articulated knees for optimal mobility Welted, DWR-treated 2-way side zips extend from cuff to thigh for easy pull-on over boots and double as vents; partially elasticized cuffs adjust with a snap-tab closure Pants self-stuff into left pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
The Rugged II Mountain Pants are ultra robust outdoor trousers by HAGLOFS with excellent breathability . The blend of materials used in the construction ensures protection against all kinds of bad weather.
This shade is standard length.
- Highly resistant to abrasion
- Elasticated waist with loops for a belt
- Zip fastener with button
- Reinforced at the knees/back of the legs and buttocks with nylon/polyamide stretch and a waterproof layer.
- Two ventilation slits along the thighs (situated to the back of the thighs)
- DWR treated
- Velcro adjustable straps at waist
- Six pockets: two hand pockets in the front; two zipped pockets on the thighs, with a mobile telephone compartment in the right hand pocket; one zipped back pocket
- Pre-formed knees for greater comfort and suppleness
- Adjustable leg hems and a hook for the laces
Waterproof rating: 15,000
Breathability: 15,000 g/m2/24 h
Average weight: 800 gr in Size L
- Climatic® 143 for men, 95% polyamide, 5% elasthane – 268gr/m²: robustly made, DWR treated, windproof and "quick-drying"
- Reinforcement: 92% polyamide, 8% elasthane, multi directional stretch, highly resistant to abrasion
- Inside: 100% polyester Weight: 415 gr/m2 Bluesign labelled
Spring/Summer 2016 Collection
Norrona's lightest hiking pant, made with durable stretch panels in the knees and rear and is designed for warmer days. These wind protective, quick-drying pants are very comfortable with excellent breathability. With improved design and features this pant has a closer fit than its previous model. You can still decide the width you like with the ankle tightening system, as well as the adjustment options in the waist line.
• Custom-fit waist system™
• Back pocket
• Woven polyamide 130: This is a 130 g/m² wind protective, breathable and durable polyamide fabric that is comfortable on the skin. The fabric has a cotton look and feel but still the strength and quick drying properties of a polyamide. The fabric is slightly sanded on the outside.
• flex™1: A single ply stretchy fabric that provides wind and water resistance while allowing improved moisture vapour transportation rates compared to waterproof products. These specially designed fabrics have all the attributes we expect in a Soft Shell: stretch, water resistance, wind resistance and excellent moisture vapour transportation.
• Weight: 293 g.
The Nils model from the Fjallraven collection are excellent versatile outdoor cargo trousers from the brand.
Designed with two materials for better use comfort.
- Brushed G-1000 Silent with G-1000 Original on reinforcement zones
- Regular fit/ Normal waist
- 2 main front pockets
- 1 side cargo pocket with snap fastener
- 1 back pocket with snap fastener
Weight: 400g for size 48
G-1000® Original: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
G-1000® Silent: 65% polyester, 35% cotton