The Salomon X Alp 30 Flame / Bright Marigold backpack. This backpack is entirely dedicated to summer and winter mountaineering for skiing. Perfectly designed, this model provides a practical access to your essential equipment, even in the most critical condtions. As this model is multi-season, it has a backlash butterfly structure, a wide belt and A system of compresion. So you can evolve with confidence in high mountains in all weather conditions. As the mountaineering equipment has many sharp points and arretes to be stored in the same backpack. This is why the ALP 30 X is equipped with a special reinforced compartment for the equipment and a bottom and lateral inserts reinforced in triple ripstop.
Was = £137.99
Now = £113.99
This is the Deuter Guide 45+ mountaineering backpack. Over the years, the Deuter Guide range has set the benchmark for mountain and hiking backpacks and has become THE indispensable companion for mountain expeditions.
Specially designed for hikers and mountaineers who like pushing their limits, this rucksack is designed to go the distance and has become a benchmark of excellent quality. This robust, heavy deuter-y (get it?) backpack is extremely practical and carries your gear and hardware. The streamline, snug fitting design and ergonomic Vari Flex hip fins guarantee complete carry control, even in the harshest conditions.
DEUTER Alpine Back System
Two soft and padded strip cushions provide comfort through 'chimney' effect ventilation as well as providing stability and weight distribution.
Breathable 3D Airmesh used on all points of contact for durability and comfort.
3D Airmesh also lines back straps which serves to maximise comfort.
Adjustable shoulder straps and hip fins make it possible to adapt according to the terrain. Loose adjustments = more ventilation and mobility; tighter adjustments = a more compact fit increase control.
Aluminium X-frame provides fantastic weight carrying ability and flexibility.
Anatomic hip belt for comfort, flexibility and weight transfer
Rise, Freerider Pro & Guide: Pivoting Vari Flex hip fins smoothly adapt to complex body movements, the result being even distribution of weight, freedom of movement and minimised fatigue. Hip fins and waist belt are removable for weight adjustment.
Cruise, Guide Lite & Rise: Flexible, tensioned Delrin® U-shaped frame provides stability and effective load transfer with little extra weight. It follows complex movements easily.
• Sleek removable multi-chamber aluminium X-frame.
• Special size adjustment for people from 170cm to 195cm in height.
• Vari Flex removable waist belt. Side zip on the compression bag, allowing access to buried items.
• Height adjustable lid with zipped pocket and interior valuables pocket.
• SOS label. Rope lashing strap (detachable).
• Compression straps which may be fastened over the middle of the pack.
• Many practical attachment options: reinforced ski attachment straps, ice-axe attachment, top lid attachment rings, loops for gear on waist belt. Guide 40+SL & 45+ have a separate bottom compartment.
• Removable sitting mat.
• Material: MacroLite/Duratex.
Weight: 1800 grams/3 lbs 15 oz.
Volume: 45 + 10 litres/2750+610 cubic inches.
Size: 74 x 34 x 24cm.
This backpack is like a multipurpose mobile wardrobe for long journeys.
Traveller 80+10 travel packs are back with a new design and subtle colours. The three backpack sizes are extremely well equipped to meet the need for extra space during your trip, for their volume can be expanded using an EXP zipped bellow.
Traveller backpacks feature a new look, new material and an extremely comfortable new back. These travel backpacks have conserved all of their smart features, from their large suitcase style opening to their super handy detachable Daypack.
Traveller backpacks in subtle colours are like mobile wardrobes offering space for all the things you need on long journeys.
A collapsible back system featuring Vari-Quick length adjustment, an X-frame and an ergonomical hip belt allows you to carry heavy loads with ease
Its full-length zip lets you open the main pocket completely and use it entirely, or zip a divider and load the lower compartment separately
A large detachable Daypack with a ventilated back and inside pocket for valuables
Luggage fastening straps inside
Several zipped mesh pockets
An adjustable and detachable shoulder strap
Weight: 3450 g
Capacity: 80 + 10 (+ 21 l daypack)
Dimensions: 79 x 38 x 32 cm
The Aether 70 Bonsai Green is the ideal product for long hike and trekking. This rucksack incorporates all the necessary features : a raincover, adjustable torso length to maximize the comfort, loads of pockets, quality back system, ventilation, mold-able hip belt, compression straps..."An impressive rucksack with a wide variety of features" says The Telegraph !
Technical features :
- AirScape™ backpanel with foam ridges for ventilation
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stretch mesh side pockets with InsideOut™ compression
- Top lid access
- Stretch front pocket
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Stow on the go trekking pole attachment
- Pru curved Iso Form CM moldable hipbelt
- Removable top lid, converts into lumbar pack
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- J-zip front panel access
- Straight jacket compression
- Adjustable torso length
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Cord loop accessory attachment slots
- Daylite accessory compatible
- External hydration access
- Internal top load compression strap
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Side compression straps
- Single aluminium stay
- Weight : 2.29 (M) kg
- Maximum dimensions : (mm) 900 (l) x 360 (w) x 350 (d)