If you're looking to inject a little adventure into your outdoor activities this summer, Ellis Brigham aim to help with a series of talks and practical workshops with Ordnance Survey #GETOUTSIDE champion and adventurer Jason Rawles.
Offering #GETOUTSIDE planning for the everyday adventurer, Jason has been happily adventuring across the UK and around the world for an impressive 30 years and is perfectly placed to guide you through several one day workshops set in stunning ‘adventure-ready’ locations.
When and where:
- Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th May – Mendips 10-4pm
- Saturday 27th & Sunday 28th May – The Lake District 1-4pm
- Saturday & Sunday 11th June – The Peak District
What's on offer:
- learn how to start and plan your adventure to maximise your enjoyment
- play with the latest kit needed to ensure your adventure be safe as well as fun one
- learn, practice and apply map reading skills to help boost your confidence and help you adventure further afield, safely
- tips on making your adventure more fun – particularly for those adventuring with family
- answering any queries you may have
- be inspired by tales of Jason’s incredible adventures
As well as the workshops, Jason will also be holding a series of talks at Ellis Brigham’s Covent Garden, Bristol, Manchester and Glasgow stores. For more information, visit www.ellis-brigham.com.