Gran Canaria Natural & Active, the organisers of rural tourism in Gran Canaria, proudly presents the fifth edition of the Gran Canaria Walking Festival.
Taking place from the 2nd to the 6th of November 2016, the festival will give you the opportunity to discover unique landscapes, spend a night in direct contact with the nature, and practice trekking, surrounded by people from all over Europe. All of this while you taste the delicious, typical Canarian food.
This year’s festival offers six routes, each one different from the others, including an astronomical night to discover Gran Canaria’s night sky.
Each route includes:
- Bus shuttle either from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Alfredo Kraus Auditorium) or from Playa del Inglés (Tourist Information Office – Yumbo Shopping Center)
- Picnic and typical Canarian product tasting
- Specialised multi-language speaking tour guides
If you are interested in taking part in the festival, you have three options to choose from:
- All of the Walking Festival 2016: Live the full experience. All of the 6 routes, with a night stay at the rural camp El Garañón. Price: 120 euros
- Weekend pack: Astronomical night route and a night’s stay at El Garañón including the Summit route. Price: 50 Euros.
- Chose you own route: The price depends on which route you choose. You can see below the prices for each one of the routes
- Centenary of Teror spring water route: November 2nd. Price: 18 Euros
- Aboriginal route: November 3rd. Price: 18 Euros
- Laurisilva route: November 4th. Price: 22 Euros
- Astronomical night route: November 4th. Price: 22 euros
- Artevigua route: November 5th. Price: 22 euros
- Summit route: November 6th. Price: 25 euros (Closing the festival with a typical Canarian party)
You can also take away a souvenir of the festival, choosing from a T-shirt (5 Euros) and a bag (3 Euros). Book now on our web page www.grancanariawalkingfestival.com
Deadline for bookings is Sunday 30th October or until all available places have been booked out.
If you have any further enquiry, please, do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone at 0034 928 33 41 75
We look forward to welcoming you to the Gran Canaria Walking Festival 2016 very soon!