Every month Country Walking publishes 27 brilliant new tried-and-tested walks all across the country, printed on handy cut-out-and-keep cards.
NEW! Country Walking subscribers now get free access to Ordnance Survey's OS Maps digital mapping service. That means you can get all the routes from the new issue on your phone or tablet, you can plot your own adventures using the world's best mapping – free as part of your subscription. Click the routes section cover here to find out more.
A subscription to Country Walking magazine gives you 12 months FREE
access to OS Maps Premium, which includes:
- Unlimited access to OS Maps and all of the UK's mapping at 1:50,000 scale and 1:25,000 scale
- Access to mapping for the whole of the UK on your smartphone or iOS/Android tablet at no extra cost
- Printable maps at 1:25,000 and 1:50,000 scale up to A3 size
- Downloadable maps for offline use using the OS Maps navigation app
- Access to 1000 Trail and Country Walking routes via OS Maps, and every route, every month
- Detailed aerial photography for the whole of the UK
- Powerful route planning tools... and the latest mapping data direct from the mapmakers themselves