Country Walking presents: 50 WINTER WALKING IDEAS!
The new issue of Britain's favourite walking magazine is devoted to help you get the best out of winter walking. We've compiled 50 brilliant ideas to get you off the sofa and keep you active right the way through to spring. Here are just some of them:
- Discover the new additions to the Yorkshire Dales and Lake District national parks
- Set yourself a challenge – we've got the perfect tick-list of little hills
- Find out why 81 boats are sticking out of a footpath by the River Severn
- Get up close with peregrine falcons in Warwickshire
- Meet the brilliant mini-trails you can knock off in a few weekends
- Find film-star locations from the likes of James Bond, Pride and Prejudice and Local Hero
- Track down the incredible artwork hiding in the trails of Kielder Forest
- Walker heroes: the amazing stories of six walkers who changed Britain
- Walking weekends: 3 perfectly-planned breaks in Dorset, Shropshire and Scotland
- Wild Norway: explore the national park that once doubled as the South Pole
- RUCKSACKS ON TEST: 16 day-packs that are perfect for winter
- Get brilliant boots from Hi-Tec AND 13 issues of CW delivered to your door for just £49.99
- WIN a navigation course and a two-night stay at Beatrix Potter's Lakeland farm!
Country Walking December 2011: four months' worth of inspiration in just one issue…